Apple iPhone 3GS - User opinions and reviews
Mirror 1 Mirror 2. Last updated: Found a bad link?
Help us by reporting it. Need help?
- Evolution of the iPhone camera, from the original to the iPhone 6 – BGR.
- All replies.
- ลง ringtone iphone 5 ผ่าน ifunbox!
- iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 3GS: Worth the Upgrade??
- Camera freezes or shows black screen.
- wifi music sync blackberry bold 9700!
Get tech support here. Canon has an insane megapixel sensor that can read lettering on a plane flying 11 miles away. Released all the way back in , the original iPhone was undoubtedly a seminal product whose release ushered in the modern day smartphone era.
- Navigation menu.
- phone contacts symbian to android.
- app microsoft word ipad 2;
- Items in search results!
- Evolution of the iPhone camera, from the original to the iPhone 6.
- Device Support.
- Apple iPhone 3GS Firmware iOS Update Driver - TechSpot!
- iPhone 3G - Wikipedia?
- sony xperia s true move;
- setup custom ringtones iphone 5.
- Apple Footer.
- iphone 3gs flash | eBay?
- nintendo ds emulators free download for android.
- download aplikasi sms chat nokia 6120c.
Equipped with a fixed-focus 2-megapixel camera, the photo quality here was far from exceptional. Following the original iPhone was the iPhone 3G.
Shop by category
As the name gives away, the key feature on the iPhone 3G was 3G connectivity, a well-received improvement over the original. The result?
The iPhone 3G came with the same 2 megapixel camera as its predecessor. With the iPhone 3GS, released in , Apple finally got around to providing some incremental improvements to the iPhone camera. The 3GS camera incorporated a 3 megapixel lens while also adding the ability to autofocus.
Back Camera + Flashlight don´t work
On top of that, the 3GS camera finally allowed iPhone users to record video. Still, it was evident that Apple was finally starting to take iPhone camera quality seriously. Sporting a 5 megapixel camera sensor on the back, the iPhone 4 also introduced improved zooming capabilities alongside the introduction of LED flash. Also of note is that the iPhone 4 was the first iPhone model to include a front-facing camera.
Naturally, FaceTime video was one of the key selling points of the iPhone. Still, there were a number of interesting and compelling camera upgrades included in the mix as well. With the iPhone 4s, Apple opted for an 8 megapixel lens on the back that was capable of shooting video in full p HD quality at 30 fps. Other 4s camera features of note included improved aperture and real-time stabilization.